Publicaron que David Beckham pagó U$S 10.000 a una prostituta, que pidió un trío sexual y que habló muy mal de su 'esquelética' esposa.
Por supuesto, David y Victoria Beckham ya iniciaron acciones legales contra la revista norteamericana.
OMG... u have crossed the line, mag! tututututut....
Of course, David and Victoria Beckham are suing them.
DAVID Beckham is taking legal action against a US magazine which he says made defamatory claims about his private life.
The dedicated father-of-three, who has been married to former Spice Girl Victoria for 11 years, has strongly denied allegations made by ex-prostitute Irma Nici.
A statement released by his spokesman read: “The allegations that have been made are completely untrue and totally ridiculous as the magazine was clearly told before publication.”
Posh was said to be furious over the claims which surfaced in the US.
Team Beckham angrily denied the allegations, dismissing them as “totally false and totally ridiculous”.
And the couple launched legal action against the American magazine In Touch Weekly. Friends of Posh and Becks described the claims as a “complete joke”.
They claimed that former England captain Becks, who is now playing in America for The LA Galaxy, is the victim of a sinister smear campaign.
Posh, 36, and Becks, 35, were said to be “very angry” over the lies which swept the internet yesterday.
They had been tipped off at the weekend and their legal team spent days trying to persuade the magazine to re-consider publication.
In Touch still hit the news-stands with the story, but did not repeat it on its website.
On Sunday Posh and Becks were pictured arm-in-arm as they watched son Brooklyn, 11, play football in an Los Angeles park.
The couple’s spokesman added last night: “Sadly we live in a world where a magazine can print lies and believe they can get away with it.'' “We are taking legal action against the magazine.”
Thanks to my friend Lah (zigazig-ha!)