Mel B wants a Spice Olympics

The singer revealed that the five are currently in contact and she would love to embark on another reunion tour with her fellow band members.

Asked by Star magazine whether the Spice Girls would make an appearance at the Olympics, Mel B replied: "I would never say never. I think it's possible. I'd love it if we got back together and got to go on tour."

However, the performer confessed that they are all currently busy working on a musical about the girl group's successful career.

Mel B added: "We're doing a musical about the Spice Girls right now, so we're in contact quite a bit. But I can't really tell you much about it.

"We're very supportive of anything each other does. Anything that any of us does - we're very supportive. That's that."

Thanks to my friend Santi and to digitalspy

No comments: