David rompe el silencio sobre acusaciones de adulterio

The English soccer stud broke his silence, telling press, “I have never met (Imra) Nici, let alone committed adultery with Nici or paid her for sex!”

In an official document, Becks declared, "All of the allegations about me made in the [InTouch] article, including those attributed to Irma Nici, are completely false."

He continued, "Irma Nici's statements have caused me and my family great anguish and emotional distress and have adversely affected both my personal life and my professional life."

"Nici has fabricated at least the following facts about me: (i) that in August 2007, I committed adultery with Nici and another prostitute by paying for sex with the two of them at Manhattan's Le Parker Meridian Hotel; (ii) that about a month later, I again committed adultery with Nici at the Claridges Hotel in London; (iii) that in October 2007, I contacted Nici while I was in New York seeking to again commit adultery, but Nici was in London; and (iv) that Nici has had sex with me five times in total. Each of these statements is unequivocally false."

No comments: