Victoria Beckham - Business of Fashion - Spring 2014

Business of Fashion's spring 2014 issue, with the full Victoria Beckham interview, can be downloaded on Friday April 25th.
http://www.businessoffashion.com/
  imagebam.com imagebam.com

'I like to keep my head down, work hard, focus on what I’m doing business-wise,' she said. 'I like to try and control how much I’m seen. I don’t want to go out and be photographed every day, you know.'
She admitted, however, that 'the most valuable part of being famous is that you have a voice and people will listen'. 
'I mean I can get a lot of attention. I don’t have to rely on advertising campaigns,' she said, before adding that she doesn't 'like to use that card very often'.
'Everybody said, "well it’s never going to work because a celebrity can’t do a line,"' she recalled, admitting that the fact 'everyone thought it was going to be rubbish' took the pressure off a little bit.
'There were no expectations,' she explained. 'I didn’t expect it to be any other way. I didn’t go into this to prove anything to anybody other than myself.'
'It makes me laugh even to this day the fact that people used to think I had this little stash of design elves, beavering away,' she said. 'There was no secret design team.' 
DailyMail

No comments: