David Beckham: Tattoo

- A version of a Renaissance painting of Cupid carrying his wife Psyche to Heaven - A Hebrew translation of 'My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart' - Ring of roses on his left bicep, one for each year of his 11 year marriage to Victoria - Jesus Christ design in memory of his late grandfather Joe West and the word Grandad - An angel across his back in the shape of a cross - The names of the couple's three sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - A guardian angel on his right arm - Chinese characters down his left ribcage spelling out the saying: 'Death and life have determined appointments. Riches and honour depend upon heaven' - An inscription on his left forearm saying: 'Forever by your side' - A six-inch tattoo of Victoria as a bare-breasted angel, surrounded by stars - An inscription of Victoria's name written in Hindi - Roman numerals VIII.V.MMVI, which stand for the date of his and Victoria's commitment ceremony on May 8, 2006 - The Latin phrase De Integro, meaning 'Again from the start'. - 'Pray For Me' on his right wrist - A quote by the Roman Emperor Tiberius and also used by Caligula saying: 'Let them hate as long as they fear' - The phrase 'Perfectio In Spiritu' which means 'spiritual perfection' - The Roman numerals VII - which relates to Beckham's old No7 England shirt - The saying 'Amem et Foveam' meaning 'So that I love and cherish' - And another inscription in Hebrew saying: 'I am for my beloved, and my beloved is for me, who grazes sheep in rose-like pastures' DailyMail

No comments: