David Beckham announces new MLS club!

David Beckham has confirmed he is setting up a new Major League Soccer club in Miami he hopes will become 'deeply personal'. 
The 38-year-old's move into football ownership is expected to cost him £15million - around 25 per cent of the price other new clubs have to pay. 
He has vowed to try to attract the world's best to his new side and proclaimed he wants Miami to be home to 'The People's Football Club'. 
He said: 'Players are already interested into coming and playing - who wouldn't? Great players will come here. 
'We have a list of players (we want). Everyone knows who they want. These players are calling me up and sending me messages. 
'It would be disrespectful for me as an owner to speculate, but we want the best. 
'But I want to build an established academy and local players who want to reach the top.' 

While Beckham didn't reveal the name for the new franchise, he admitted he can't wait to get going on the venture. 
He added: 'This is an exciting time for myself, family and friends. We're really looking forward to bringing this to Miami.
'There was a team here 10 years ago but going forward I wanted to create a team that's very personal. I want to make it my own team.
'Miami is a vibrant city with a lot of passion. I know it's ready for football and this will be successful. 'I'm committed to this league and I'm committed to this sport. 'There are a lot of people who want to know what we're doing and how we're doing it. I'm not in this to make money.'

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

No comments: