Victoria Beckham's fashion camouflage by Vogue UK


imagebam.com

VICTORIA BECKHAM may be known for her chic, polished look, but the designer has revealed that it is borne of necessity much of the time.

"These days, I'm up with at least one of my children most of the night, so I always wear a pair of sunglasses and a really good handbag," she said.
"I love the fitted signature dress, and that's a look that people associate with me, but then I also like to wear something looser, whether it's a loose-fitting pant or shirt or whatever it might be."

 After experiencing fame as a Spice Girl, Beckham reveals that becoming a renowned fashion designer has been a rewarding - if surprising - transition."I've always loved fashion, even when I was in music," she told Mytheresa.com as part of its Women Series. "You know, it's funny, I never set out to create a brand. What I do really was a hobby. I love what I do. I am blessed to have a job that doesn't really feel like a job. I'm enjoying it. I'm learning along the way."

  VOGUE UK

No comments: