David Beckham: boots for last game at home.

''Hi guys, as this is truly a special moment for me, adidas Football who have been there from the start, have worked with me to make a special pair of boots for the last game at home. I used www.miadidas.com to design a pair of boots. I wanted to show the passion I had playing for my country and the pride that gave me during my career. You also see the names of Victoria and the kids which have always been there on my boots. Hope you like them, here are some pics.'' David Beckham.

 ------------------------------------------------

 'Hola a todos! Como este es un momento muy especial para mi, Adidas Futbol, que me ha acompañado desde el primer dia, trabajó conmigo en el diseño de un par de botines especiales para el último juego de local. Usé www.miadidas.com para diseñarlos. Quería transmitir la pasion que siempre tuve al jugar para mi país y el orgullo que me dió durante toda mi carrera. También pueden ver los nombres de Victoria y los niños, quienes siempre estuvieron en todos los diseños de mis botines. Espero que les gusten. Aquí comparto algunas fotos.'' David Beckham.


  Image UploadImage Upload Image Upload
facebook.com/Beckham

No comments: