Hello, Beckhamholics!

I just want to let you all know that Blogspot is not working well at home and it is working so so here at my work. Please excuse me for any disorganised and untidy post. I will correct them as soon as this page allows me to.

You know all the latest news and pictures are still on twitter.com/glambeckhamsweb  as I update it every minute.

Have a happy Tuesday!

Big hug,
Anabella.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, Beckhamhólicos!

Solo quiero avisarles que Blogspot no funciona bien en mi casa y no mejora en la oficina jeje. Les pido disculpas por los posteos desordenados o poco completos. Los corregiré en cuanto este sitio me lo permita.

En twitter twitter.com/glambeckhamsweb encontrarán la actualizacion de noticias y fotos minuto a minuto.

Un abrazo!
Feliz martes.

Anabella.

No comments: