Victoria Beckham: ELLE UK 3'13

Designer VICTORIA BECKHAM covers ELLE magazine UK - March 2013

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com
digitalspy




 imagebam.com
 by Carter Smith


  imagebam.com
Thank you ELLE UK, Mluckyday, gonzafrezza


Victoria said: "It was never my intention to prove anybody wrong. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. I don't have to work, I need to work. 

"All these people [her fellow fashion designers], they've not just been given anything. They've worked hard. And I've never been given anything either. 

"But I have a good work ethic; David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it."

On her popularity, she said: "When I was on stage with the Spice Girls, I thought people were there to see the other four and not me. And when I go out with David and people take pictures I think, 'They're here to take David's picture'."

No comments: