VICTORIA BECKHAM - Emma Bunton

imagebam.com  

For all her famous pouting, Victoria Beckham is often accused of looking "miserable", but Emma Bunton has insisted that she's "a fun girl". Speaking to Daily Mail, she said: "Around the Olympics everyone was saying, 'She’s not smiling', but that’s always been the case. "Posh points and pouts – that’s what she does! It’s what she did in 1996 and it’s what she does in 2012, I don’t know why everyone is surprised. "We went out for dinner recently and all the way in the car she was saying, 'I’m gonna get out of the car and I’m gonna smile.' And she got out – and she pouted. And all the way I was thinking, 'I’m gonna get out and I’m gonna pout,' and I got out and I [smiled]!" On how much the quintet have changed since their heyday, Bunton said: "I really don’t think we have as much as people assume. No one believes me, but Victoria is exactly the same person. She’s still that fun girl who likes to have a laugh. Mel B is hilarious. Geri is, well, Geri." On who is the most grounded member, Mel C says: "It’s Emma. Then me, probably. The other three are f***ing nuts, but to be honest that was always the case. The ones who are a bit bonkers now were a bit bonkers then." http://www.entertainmentwise.com, dailymail.co.uk. 
----------------------------------------------------------- 
VICTORIA BECKHAM es siempre criticada por su cara seria y la ausencia de su sonrisa, pero EMMA BUNTON salió a defender a su amiga: 'En los Olimpicos todos decias 'Victoria no sonrie!', pero ella siempre fue asi. Posh señala con su dedo y se pone seria, es lo que hace! Es lo que hizo en el '96 y es lo que hace en el 2012. No entiendo por que se sorprenden. Hace poco salimos a cenar y en el auto iba diciendo 'Cuando salga, voy a sonreir. Cuando me baje del auto voy a sonreir' y se puso seria. Y yo pensaba 'Cuando salga del auto, me voy a poner seria' y cuando sali del auto, sonreí!.'' ''No creo que hayamos cambiado mucho estos años. Nadie me cree, pero Victoria sigue siendo la misma. Sigue siendo aquella chica divertida que le gusta reirse. Mel B es muy graciosa y Geri, bueno, es Geri.'' Mel C comenta: 'De nosotras, las mas centradas somos Emma y yo. Las otras tres estan totalmente locas. Lo estaban antes, y lo estan ahora.'' dailymail.co.uk, http://www.entertainmentwise.com

No comments: