Victoria Beckham: Radio 98FM - 18Jul12

Listen to Victoria Beckham - interview in Brown Thomas store, Dublin
Link: http://media.98fm.com/extra/6723/popup

 



Victoria Beckham managing to juggle having a baby at home aswell as designing a new collection?  Victoria told 98FM “I think it’s no different for me than any other working mum.  It definitely has it’s challenges and is a bit like juggling glass balls but there are lots of mums who are busy and have a family too.  I’m so blessed to have a family and be able to do what I love to do”.  She travelled to Dublin with baby Harper and said she travels everywhere with her.


Victoria also told us she is planning on a shopping trip while she is Dublin – she said “I love Brown Thomas.  They’ve been such great partners.  Women in Ireland are so chic and stylish so I’m excited to meet the women here”.


Does Victoria have any outfits in her wardrobe from the past that she now regrets buying?  Victoria told 98FM “No I mean everything was good at the time.  I mean, sure, I look at things and think goodness me, that might not have been my greatest fashion moment but it was good at the time so I look back at those outfits and smile.  I don’t throw anything in the bin.  I donate them to charity and I save some outfits for Harper”.


Thanks a lot lot to Radio 98FM


----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria Beckham habló para la radio irlandesa que estuvo presente en la muestra de la colección de la diseñadora en la tienda Brown Thomas, en Dublin.
98FM le preguntó a Victoria si se siente como haciendo malabares con pelotas de cristal al tener una beba a quien cuidar en su casa y al mismo tiempo sacar una colección. Victoria respondió: “Creo que no hay diferencia entre otra madre trabajadora y yo. Definitivamente es un desafío y es un poco como hacer malabares con pelotas de cristal pero hay muchas madres en el mundo que trabajan y tienen familia. Me siento bendecida de tener una familia y poder hacer lo que me encanta”. Su niña, Harper Seven, la acompaña en el viaje y dijo que la lleva a todos lados.

Victoria también contó que planea hacer shopping en Dublin: “Me encanta la tienda Brown Thomas. Siempre fueron muy buenos socios. Las mujeres en Irlanda son muy chic y tienen estilo, asique estoy contenta de poder conocerlas”.

Victoria tiene alguna prenda del pasado en su closet que ahora se arrepiente de haber comprado? La diseñadora responde a 98FM: “No, todo era lindo en ese momento. Quiero decir, por supuesto, miro algunas prendas y digo 'ay,Dios mio. Ese seguro no fue uno de mis mejores momentos en la moda, pero en su momento estaban buenos asique los vuelvo a mirar. No tiro nada al tacho. Los dono para caridad o los guardo para mi hija Harper”.

No comments: