Victoria Beckham - Vogue US !!!!

On her goals for her line: “I wanted clothes that were flattering, timeless, good quality. That was something thatMarc Jacobs said to me at the beginning. He said, ‘If you have the best quality, people can always say it’s not their taste. But not that it’s rubbish.’”

On creating an illusion of height: “I’ve always had to make the best of what I’ve got. I’ve never been a six-foot-tall, skinny model [she is five feet four], so therefore I want to create an illusion. People always think I’m taller than I am – not just because of the shoes I wear but because of the way I dress. It’s all relatively streamlined.”

On deciding to stay in Los Angeles: “It would have been fun for David to play in Europe again – he’s not getting any younger. And Paris would have been very exciting for me, career-wise, but we came to the conclusion that it’s all about the children – they’re the most important people here. Also, David came here to raise the profile of soccer in America; I’m really proud of him, but his job is not done yet.”

FYI: Victoria is wearing a dress from her spring 2012 collection and her own yellow-diamond ring.

JustJared.com

FULL ARTICLE: Vogue US

No comments: