Victoria Beckham: Harper's Bazaar - May 2012



HQs // Fotos gigantes:
imagebam.com imagebam.com
tlfan.to


YAY!!!! This has made my night. For the May 2012 issue, dedicated to celebrating all that is great about Britain’s idiosyncratic cultural royalty, Victoria makes a fitting cover Queen. Shot in L.A by Camilla Akrans, who describes Victoria as ‘an absolute sweetheart’, the super mother, business woman and fashion icon talks to Bazaar’s Deputy Editor about juggling her roles as fashion designer and super mum to three growing boys and new baby daughter Harper Seven, how she feels about her body and what it’s like to go to bed with David Beckham. The May issue of Bazaar goes on sale on Newsstands on Monday 2nd April. 

 ---------------------------------------

 Para el número de Mayo 2012, dedicado a la celebración de todo lo que es Grande en la real cultura de Gran Bretaña, Victoria Beckham es perfecta para la Reina de la tapa. La fotógrafa Camilla Akrans realizó la sesión de fotos se realizó en LA y describe a Victoria como 'absolutamente dulce', la super madre, mujer de negocios e icono de la moda habla al Editor de Bazaar sobre los malabares que hace para llevar a cabo sus roles de diseñadora y super madre de tres chicos en crecimiento y una nueva beba Harper Seven, cómo se siente sobre su cuerpo y cómo es ir a la cama junto a David Beckham. El número de Mayo estará a la vente el 2 de abril 2012 en Inglaterra. Image by Camilla Akrans for Harper's Bazaar Interview highlights: On being crowned Designer Brand of the Year at the British Fashion Awards: "When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it. It was an out-of-body experience. It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, 'I cried three times, I didn't thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish'. But I think people saw the real me... and the truth is, I would have felt much more comfortable in my pyjamas with the kids and David in a hotel watching it on TV." On the problem of designing while expecting Harper Seven: "We always joke that we have this fabulously gorgeous 17-year-old model who is six-foot-whatever and then I say 'OK, I'm going to put it on. I stand for the general public here.' It's how I work. I found it really difficult when I was pregnant and I couldn't do that. It's part of the process - I'll stand here in my knickers and start draping fabric over myself. It was very hard when I didn't have my body." On who she'd most like to be trapped in a lift with: "I'm quite obsessed with Tilda Swinton. I find her intriguing, very stylish, she clearly understands fashion." On David Beckham's underwear line for H&M: "David created it, we own it and H&M does the distribution. It makes sense business-wise and it has integrity, because David has designed it all himself." On the designer who most astounds her: "Prada, I'm absolutely blown away. Everything she does is genius. I've never met her, but everything she does – not just the hair, the make-up, the shows – everything about the brand impresses me."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post and very inspiring blog! Would you like to follow each other?