Victoria Beckham: ID UK




imagebam.com

February 3, 2012
Victoria Beckham

Walking on sunshine…


In three years Victoria Beckham has established herself as a design force to be reckoned with. For The Whatever The Weather Issue, i-D hooked up with the popstar turned designer to eat cake and discuss her stellar spring/summer 12 collection, LA life, and Harper Seven, the best dressed baby in Hollywood. See a snapshot of the shoot and interview here and pick up a copy of The Whatever The Weather Issue to see it all in full.

“When I started it was all about the corset dress. That’s what people associated me with, and possibly if I’m honest a sign of my own insecurities as well. But the older I get and the more comfortable I am in my own skin, the more I realise that to look great and feel great I haven’t always got to wear something tight.”

“I’ve stood on many a red carpet and been photographed from every angle, so I know how important it is for a dress to be flattering.”

“I don’t follow fashion and I don’t follow trends, I just follow my instincts and think what do I want to wear? What am I feeling for next season?”

From left. Look one: Victoria Beckham wears top and shorts Balmain. Look two: Body Rochas. Shoes Manolo Blahnik. Cover: all clothing Victoria Beckham.

Text: Holly Shackleton
Photography: Josh Olins
Styling: Cathy Kasterine

The Whatever The Weather Issue, Pre-Spring 2012, is available to buy from i-Donline.com now and on shelves 9th February.

i-Buy: Order The Whatever The Weather Issue here.

ID online

Thanks a lot to my friend on zigazig-ha.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No puedo estar mas enganchada a este bloggg!!!!
Me encantan las fotos son fantasticas!!! Acuerdate de los españolesss que no sabemos mucho ingles :P jeje

Figueroa Linares said...

mil gracias por el apoyo!!!!! :D es cierto, tengo que traducir más jiji. En un rato me pongo a traducir lo de estos dias. un abrazo!