6 Feb'12 - David Beckham - American radio




AUDIO:




David Beckham called in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” to talk about his recent Super Bowl commercial and how his children reacted to seeing their father partial clothed.
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Plan A Double Date With David & Victoria Beckham
The world renown soccer star recalls: “Yesterday when we were watching the Super Bowl…the commercial came on and I didn’t know where to look. It was kind of embarrassing. The kids loved it, but I think inside they were embarrassed as well because there were other people in the room.”
Becks continued, “It was something that I create before H&M came in. It was something I wanted to do, after the success of being with Armani.”
http://ryanseacrest.com & zigazig-ha.com
******
On Monday morning, Galaxy midfielder David Beckham called in to KIIS FM to catch up with Ryan Seacrest on everything from the upcoming season to his new bodywear line. Click below to listen!

lagalaxy.com
******
Speaking on American radio this morning, David said: 'I'm very shy.
'When we were watching the Super Bowl yesterday in a room of about 20 people and it came on and I actually didn't know where to look.
'It was kind of embarrassing.
'The kids loved it but they were also embarrassed as well because there was other people in the room.'
He added: 'Shooting it, there wasn't too many people in the room so it was pretty easy.'
Radio host Ryan Seacrest jokingly thanked Beckham for the ad on behalf of all the women at the station.
David said: 'Thank H&M, they did an amazing job.
'It was something I created before H&M came in, something I wanted to do after the success of Armani.
'I love underwear, I love wearing it so it was something I just wanted to kind of create myself.'
He continued: 'H&M came in literally two days after we put the advertising campaign out and said we see something great happening here, we want to be part of it and we can put it in 18 hundred stores in 40 different countries - which is something that I could never have done - so it's been a great partnership so far.'
Seacrest then asked David what makes for good underwear.
David replied: 'It has to fit right first off, and has to look right.
'Whoever's going to see it is going to want to see something nice.
'The fit is important and comfort is very important.'
DailyMail.

No comments: