Victoria tenía antojos de mascotas

Victoria Beckham had a bizarre craving for animals when she was pregnant with baby Harper and was determined to get back in shape for New York Fashion Week.

The mother of four – who gave birth to daughter Harper in July – said she wanted lots of pets but hubby David would only agree to another dog, Scarlet, to go with their bulldog Coco.

'We talked about cats, but David said absolutely not,' she told Elle magazine.


The 37-year-old designer also admitted she worked hard to regain her fabulous figure by eating healthily and hitting the gym.


'I worked at it. I was breast-feeding, so I ate super healthy, and I worked out seven days a week,' she added.


The former Spice Girl, who also has three sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, nine, and Cruz, six, showcased her latest fashion range at New York Fashion Week just three months after baby Harper was born.


And she was determined to look good for the event: 'I wanted to burn all my leggings - I was adamant that by the time I went to fashion week I would be able to wear clothes,' she added.
metro.co.uk

No comments: