David Beckham: 'I can't believe I have a girl!'



video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


"Extra's" Terri Seymour talked with soccer star David Beckham backstage at "The Ellen Show" - and asked the new dad about his baby daughter, Harper.
"Every time I change her nappy, her diaper, I just think, 'Oh my God! I can't believe I've got a girl'," gushed Beckham.
Does he think she'll be an athlete or a fashionista? Beckham laughed, "Um, well, let's hope she has an athlete's body. But she'll definitely be in fashion."

------------------------------------
Terri Seymour de 'Extra's' habló con David Beckham en el backstage de 'The Ellen Show' y le preguntó sobre su hija Harper.
'Cada vez que le cambio los pañales pienso 'Oh Dios mio! No puedo creer que tengo una niña.'
Piensa que la niña será deportista o fashionista? Beckham se ríe: 'Hmm, bueno, esperemos que tenga un cuerpo de atleta. Pero definitivamente se dedicará a la moda.'
extratv.warnerbros.com & @Dbella20

No comments: