David Beckham: FANTASTIC MAN magazine April 2011




In the accompanying interview, the father-of-three speaks about his love for the traditional Cockney dish.

He said: 'Being an East End boy, I do miss my pie and mash.

'I’ve been living out of England for the last eight or nine years. Whenever I can get down there, I get down there.'

He said: 'Obviously, we're very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I'm going to say it: It's a little girl.

'We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon.'

The Beckham boys, Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, five, are also said to be 'overjoyed' about the arrival of a sister.

The Beckhams will attend the Royal Wedding next month before heading back to Los Angeles for their daughter’s birth.

A friend told the Mail: ‘This is one of Victoria’s biggest problems at the moment - what will she wear? What does a six-months pregnant woman wear to the royal wedding?'

DailyMail

No comments: