Victoria Beckham celebrates curvy moms! - 17/09/10



Posh momVictoria Beckham debuted her latest fashion collection during this week’s New York City Mercedes Benz Fashion Week full of fashions for a variety of body types (despite the fact that she’s only a size zero!).

Victoria stoped by The View this morning to show off her fashions and explain the inspiration behind the Victoria Beckham Collection.


‘”I just want to celebrate a woman’s curves,” she explained. “Although, you’re right, I don’t have that many myself. I want to celebrate a woman’s curves. I love a woman’s body and I want to make women look and feel fantastic.”

The collection itself is full of bright colors and flowy styles that I can actually imagine wearing next spring! She even included a new collection of bags created specifically for working mothers.

She adds: “For me, color is always important. So I’ve got some strong colors this season. It’s about texture, and also a lot of drapery.”

http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2010/09/17/posh-mom-victoria-beckhams-collection-celebrates-other-womens-curves/

No comments: