Victoria y Eva hablan con People en el evento LG


When it comes to personal style, Eva Longoria Parker leaves high-fashion experimentation to her more adventurous friends. “I’m classic–which means boring,” joked Longoria Parker to PEOPLE last night at the Soho House in West Hollywood, where she was celebrating the launch of the LG Fashion Touch, for which she and pal Victoria Beckham designed mobile phones. “[Victoria's] the crazy, bold, edgy one and takes fashion risks I don’t usually take. I like a classic dress, a classic line, classic colors. I mean, I’m pretty simple,” said the Reem Acra-clad Desperate Housewives star, who had a blast working on the LG commercial with her old friend Posh. “She is incredibly funny, so that makes it easy. All her kids and the dogs were there, and we always have a lot of fun.” Added Beckham, “We’ve known each other for a long time. We laughed–we really, really laughed.” Dressed in a leg-baring strapless mini from her own fashion label, Posh was squired for the evening by her eldest son Brooklyn, who looked dapper himself in a pink buttondown, cream cable-knit sweater and dark jeans. “He is always very, very stylish,” said Victoria, who noted that the whole family has a flair for fashion. “They all have natural style and love fashion. I mean, David is so handsome, and he has such amazing sense of style, I don’t think he could learn much from me.”
People.com

No comments: