
¬¬
Según la revista CHI, la modelo hungara dijo que la relación con David crece.
''Lo conocí durante el juego contra Hungría. Le dí mi telefono y luego me llamó. Nos encontramos y hablamos un poco. me dió un beso y me dijo 'Adios', y que nos volveríamos a ver muchas veces. Hace dos semanas fuí a Milan porque él me lo pidió.
y tú que opinas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hungarian Model Reveals Alleged Tryst With Milan Star David Beckham
The beautiful Mariann has suggested she and the 34-year-old footballer have had an ongoing flirtation...Carlo Garganese
19 May 2009 14:50:46
TeamHungarian model Mariann Fogarasy has claimed that she and Milan midfielder David Beckham have been flirting for approximately a month, according to the Chi magazine She has indicated that she has a "relationship destined to grow" with the England international."I've known him since April 22, during the match between Milan and a selection of players from Hungary," she revealed."After the game I gave him my number and then he called. We met and chatted a bit and he gave me a kiss, he said, ‘Goodbye,’ and told me we would meet more times."Two weeks ago I came to Italy because he asked me."Her statements will no doubt receive plenty of attention from the press and Beckham's wife, Victoria, has already responded. "What has he had to say to the press? 'I do not love my wife?’" she asked sarcastically. "Perhaps she was forced to say those things."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hungarian Model Reveals Alleged Tryst With Milan Star David Beckham
The beautiful Mariann has suggested she and the 34-year-old footballer have had an ongoing flirtation...Carlo Garganese
19 May 2009 14:50:46
TeamHungarian model Mariann Fogarasy has claimed that she and Milan midfielder David Beckham have been flirting for approximately a month, according to the Chi magazine She has indicated that she has a "relationship destined to grow" with the England international."I've known him since April 22, during the match between Milan and a selection of players from Hungary," she revealed."After the game I gave him my number and then he called. We met and chatted a bit and he gave me a kiss, he said, ‘Goodbye,’ and told me we would meet more times."Two weeks ago I came to Italy because he asked me."Her statements will no doubt receive plenty of attention from the press and Beckham's wife, Victoria, has already responded. "What has he had to say to the press? 'I do not love my wife?’" she asked sarcastically. "Perhaps she was forced to say those things."
In his professional life, Beckham could be involved in Milan's match against Roma at the San Siro this Sunday.
Adam Scime, Goal.com
HHHMMMMMM.....
so, what do you think?
3 comments:
Hey Ahnny! Thanks so much for keeping all of the Beckham news covered! I was unable to update my blog but I kept up to date while away by checking out yours on my phone :) lol!
I checked a few emails and I got a couple from some of my readers telling me how much they enjoyed your site and thanks for recommending it!
I am also very glad we have been friendly with each other - and I hope it continues! It's nice to be able to call you friend :)
no creo nada David ama a su esposa ....esa cica es una mentirosa . quere publicidad porque es una mujer baja....sory por spanish.
hey ely! no problems.. people can comment in english too =)
yes, i think it's all a game to spend time on the Beckhams lol.
JMC: U WERE MISSED!!
Post a Comment