''David esta enganchado con sus compañeros en AC Milan ''

Victoria habló con el diario italiano Il Giornale esta semana y cuando se le preguntó si exite una gran posibilidad de que su esposo se quede en Milan, ella respondió: ''Si, la hay. Pero es una decisión muy dificil que tomar.

''Tengo muchos amigos que viven en Milan y David siempre me dice que su lado es fenomenal. La calidad del equipo y los jugadores lo han enganchado.''


English:

Asked if there were a strong possibility of her husband remaining with AC Milan instead of coming back to the Los Angeles Galaxy, Victoria Beckham told the Milan newspaper Il Giornale this week: “There is, but it’s a very big decision to make.

I have many friends who live in Milan and David always tells me that his side is phenomenal. The quality of the team and players have got him hooked.”

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think he would be happy in Milan...

...but the LA owner would want a lot A LOT of money to let him out of his contract...

...but I want David to be happy, so Milan pay up!!