I am hoping his injury wasn't extensive! I would be so horrible if he was benched the rest of the season! How sad is this tho - this could possibly be his last Milan Derby and he gets hurt :( Poor thing!
Me: Gracias! me gusto mucho tu blog de Aniston. Es divina.
JMC: totally agree! =( it's bad enough already he's not staying in Milan and now he has another problem with his body, u know what i mean. I hope there's still loads of David for his fans.
3 comments:
Me encanto el blog!
gracias x pasar x el mio....
voy a visitarte seguido!
I am hoping his injury wasn't extensive! I would be so horrible if he was benched the rest of the season! How sad is this tho - this could possibly be his last Milan Derby and he gets hurt :( Poor thing!
Me: Gracias! me gusto mucho tu blog de Aniston. Es divina.
JMC: totally agree! =( it's bad enough already he's not staying in Milan and now he has another problem with his body, u know what i mean. I hope there's still loads of David for his fans.
Post a Comment